The key to successful river restoration is the planning and execution of strategic programs.
We are proud of our recent program accomplishments. Thanks to our members, supporters, volunteers, and partners for your continued support. Together, we have:
- Planted over 10,000 native trees, shrubs, and wildflowers
- Planned the creation of more than 30 acres of wetland
- Created living shorelines
- Planted 200,000 oysters (and counting...)
- Planned for the installation of 300 acres of warm season grass buffers on agricultural land
- Monitored more than 50 sites for water quality
See below to learn more about our programs.